And we're back into the swing of things! Back into work, and back into routine... To remedy this and add a pinch of excitement, we booked a weekend in York, which I've just got back from. It was absolutely gorgeous. Rum and cokes, plants, and beautiful interiors. The perfect way to spend time together, and to soak in the city. I'll post more about it soon.
Here are some words & things I've been enjoying this week
- Here's 7 Untranslatable Nordic Words You'll Love from Kayleigh.
- 10 films coming out in 2017 that I can't wait to see
- Victoria Beckham writes a letter to herself
- Introducing Lagom via Don't Just Stare
- Sophie takes us on her journey to Minimalism
- Home + worth in America from Meg
- Lynzi spends 3 days in Brooklyn
- Everything Kate does - her blog, vlogs & whole aesthetic is just complete eye candy!
Minimalism, a documentary about thoughtful consumption.
How's your week been?